Our Facility & Location
Conveniently located off I-84 (Exit 46, Eagle Road), Cottonwood Creek Behavioral Hospital is a beautiful 92-bed inpatient facility in Meridian, Idaho.
At Cottonwood Creek Behavioral Hospital we fundamentally believe that your environment plays a significant role in our recovery and treatment outcome. We place strong emphasis on our facility being clean, welcoming and comfortable to our patients and their families.
Our facility is 62,000 sq ft and features the following amenities for patients:
- Hepa-filtration throughout the hospital for optimal air quality and health
- Spacious cafeteria and in-house catering provided by Thomas Cuisine
- Private courtyard for outdoor activities
- Daily, on-site laundry services
- Semi-private rooms that are specious, with adjoining full bathroom, memory foam mattress, and locked personal belongings space
- Entertainment rooms and community gathering spaces that feature entertainment options, such as but not limited to, safe and appropriate television programing, movies and video games
- Private family rooms for visitation and family meetings
- Engaging activity room, featuring arcade games, ping-pong, and more
- Separate lobby and entrance for outpatient services, such as Intensive Outpatient, Electroconvulsive Therapy and nasal ketamine treatments
Cottonwood Creek Behavioral Hospital places tremendous effort in ensuring the safety of the patients in our care. Structural features and finishes such as doors, shower curtains, toilet seats and other items are vetted by our Safety Committee to promote dignity, privacy and healing while also maintaining the health and safety of our patients.
2131 S Bonito Way
Meridian, Idaho 83642