Adult inpatient detox services are offered to individuals 18+ years of age seeking medically managed withdrawal from alcohol and/or benzodiazepines to safely begin their process to recovery. Average length of stay for detox is approximately 4 – 6 days.
Program features include:
Same-day admissions available
- Comprehensive mental and physical assessments
- 24-hour medically monitored care and withdrawal symptom management
- Multidisciplinary treatment team including psychiatrist, registered nurses, clinicians and technicians
- Evidence-based interventions, including CBT, DBT, Motivational Interviewing and Brief, Solution-Focused Therapy
- Group therapy focused on emotional regulation skills, social skills and psychoeducation
- Discharge/Aftercare planning
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction to alcohol or benzodiazepines, please contact our Admissions Department (24/7) to begin the process of recovery.