Please call 208-202-4700 to schedule your 30 minute visit prior to 5pm on the day of the visit.
At Cottonwood Creek Behavioral Hospital, we encourage our patients to have visitors. We believe the more support a person struggling with mental illness or substance dependence has outside the hospital, the better their chances for long-term recovery when they leave. Visits from loved ones during treatment can offer emotional support, help strengthen important relationships, and set the stage for continued success.
- We are excited to open our doors for visitation beginning Tuesday, June 7, 2022.
- Please note that masks will be required for both visitors and patients.
- Visitors must be at least 18 years of age and will need to be approved by the patient’s treatment team.
- Adolescents ages 12-17 may be visited by their legal parent(s) or guardian(s).
- Each patient is allowed a maximum of two visitors at a time.
- Photo identification is required.
- Upon arrival, please leave all belongings in your vehicle.
- We will have a place to secure your keys during visitation.
- You may contact the patient’s attending doctor or social worker for approval.
- Zoom meetings are still available to be scheduled with the nurse on the unit.
Cottonwood Creek Behavioral Hospital understands the importance of patients having contact with their loved ones while staying at our hospital.