At Cottonwood Creek Behavioral Hospital, we encourage our patients to have visitors. We believe the more support a person struggling with mental illness or addiction has outside the hospital, the better their chances for long-term recovery when they leave. Visits from loved ones during treatment can offer emotional support, help strengthen important relationships, and set the stage for continued success.
Visits are limited to one hour, and the patient may have only two visitors at a time. All visitors must sign in. Items brought to the patient must be checked at the Nurse’s Station. Purses, briefcases and cell phones MUST be left in the car. Visitors under 18 years old are not permitted without making prior arrangements with the treatment team.
Thank you for allowing us to meet the behavioral health needs of your loved one. To ensure all patients enjoy visitation and in order to maintain safety in our hospital, we ask all visitors adhere to the rules below:
- Only two support persons per patient may visit for up to one hour a day
- Visiting Hours are from 2:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Sunday through Saturday
- Guests are required to sign in, present a photo ID, and wear a visitor badge at all times.
- All belongings (including cell phones) must be locked in the lockers.
- Outside food and drinks are prohibited on the units.
- Please refrain from leaving the unit once visitation begins, unless the visit is complete. Guests will not be permitted back on the unit
- Visitation with a patient may be terminated by the supervisor at any time.
- Children under the age of 18 are unable to visit unless a special visit has been arranged with the therapist.
- This hospital utilizes video surveillance in all common areas, including visitation rooms.
- The safety of patients and visitors is our top priority. Please be aware if you bring in or attempt to bring in drugs, paraphernalia or any dangerous substances to our patients or visitors, the visit will be terminated and police will be called.
Thank you for visiting Cottonwood Creek Behavioral Hospital!